Parish church of Sant'Antonio Abate
Churches and shrines
It was built in 1494 in the place of an old chapel and rebuilt in 1679, after the building was destroyed by a landslide. A Latin inscription which was sculpted in Gothic style characters on the stone of a window, which was once part of the Church and is now inserted into a wall in front of the curia, attributes the construction of the building to the master builder Antonio Goyet of Issime. In 1756, following a flood, the church had to be rebuilt again: the main wooden altar originates from this era.
- the seventeenth century carved wooden portal, consisting of four panels representing the figures of Saint Gratus, Saint Jucundus, Saint Anthony and Saint Orso and six panels with leaves and flowers;
- the presbytery with a round apse dates back to the 15th century;
- the ribbed vault with stone ribbing covered in limestone and a rose window in the middle containing the coat of arms of the Vallaise family.