Saint Sulpitius parish church
Churches and shrines
According to an oral tradition, which has not been supported by any documental evidence, the church of Arvier was once located within the district of Leverogne. The church was later built under the castle with the monumental bell tower which appears, from a stylistic point of view, to date back to the 13th century. The current building is the fruit of the baroque restoration of the church, which came about during the course of the second half of the 17th century and was consecrated in 1701. Around the mid 19th century, the dome and the two sacristies were built.
The parish museum of sacred art
Established inside the church, it holds statues of saints and holy objects.