Torgnon wine and cheese emotion
Wine and gourmet festivals
A food and wine route for an all-round sensory experience through the scents, flavors and stories of the Aosta Valley food products.
Various tasting points, in restaurants and hotels in the Torgnon area, host a couple made up of a wine producer and a cheese producer who will talk about and let you taste their specialties. There will also be honey and jams, to be tasted in combination with cheeses, liqueurs, ciders and fruit juices.
It is possible to purchase the delicacies tasted from the producers.
The tasting is allowed only to those who present themselves with the glass with the green dot.
- Collect your glass at the tourist office and at the various tasting points
- Have fun and taste the various local products
- Drink responsibly
- If you don't drink wine, choose the soft drink glass and you will be able to access the tasting of juices and cheeses.
Free shuttles will allow you to move easily between the different tasting points without having to worry about the car. The shuttle is free and will operate from 3:30 to 10:00 pm.
The three lines are indicated for moving from the centre of Torgnon towards Verney and Septumian and then from Septumian towards the Chantorné area. It is recommended to walk between the tasting points close to each other, starting from the top in order to avoid going uphill.
- Full tasting € 15
- Tasting of juices and cheeses €10
- Free for children up to 12 years with participating parents
The event will be cheered by the "Les Amis de la Coumba" group and "Celtic Knot Pipes and Drums"
Tasting sites & producers (Shuttle centre - Verney)
1 Jour et Nuit
- Nicola Del Negro (wines)
- Agr. Turini Luca (cheeses)
2 Chez Gorret
- Agr. Leffrey (wines)
- Thierry Broccard (cheeses)
- À Petits Pas (jams)
- La Vrille (vins)
- Champoluchèvre (cheeses)
- Château Vieux (wines)
- Piero Brunet (wines)
- Conca di By (cheeses)
- L’Abeille d’Arnad (honey)
5 Pub Baita Cian
- La Toula (wines)
- Agr. Daniele Perrier (cheeses)
- Carole Laboratoire (herbal tea)
Tasting sites & producers(Central Shuttle - Septumian)
6 Hotel Maisonnette
- Mai Domi (wines and distillates)
- Laurent Joux (cheeses and honey)
7 Relais du village
- Le Grain (wines)
- Bonin Lidia Serafina (cheeses)
Tasting sites & producers (Septumian Shuttle – La Montanara)
8 Raccard resort de Montagne et relax
- Cantina di Barrò (wines)
- Matthieu Bétemps (wines)
- Estrela di Bergere (cheeses)
- Grumei (jams and honey)
9 Les Montagnards
- Nuove Tradizioni di Gualtiero Onore (wines)
- Az. Agr. Bagnod (wines et cheeses)
- La cascina d’Orléans (jams)
10 Des Troncs
- Dino Bonin (wines)
- La Petite Ferme (cheeses)
- Docendo Discitur (cidre)
11 La Montanara
- Terre sparse (wines)
- Paolo Malinverni (cheeses)
Note - this information is not directly connected to the Cammino Balteo path but it is part of the Aosta Valley tourist offer.