Churches and shrines
on an external wall it has a series of hanging arches that allow us to date it back to the 12th century, the facade has frescoes attributed to the same painter of the church of San Martino of Arnad and which date back to 1427. The chapel is next to a very ancient cemetery.
Chapel of Saint-Suaire
This chapel is situated near the bridge that links Issogne to Verrès and it was built by the count Renato of Challant who, as the representative of the House of Savoy in Chambéry, was the custodian of the Holy Shroud prior to its transferral to Turin. During the Easter period of the 16th century, it was the destination of a procession that departed from the chapel inside the castle.